Friday 2 May 2014

Max's New Business?

I was walking through one of Sydney's most prestigious shopping centres yesterday en route to meet up with my cousin David for a quiet natter over lunch. That was in one of those lovely Sushi bars - the ones with the trains running past with various Japanese cuisine piled upon them.

One of the stores caught my eye and I just had to photograph it with my mobile phone. It was a women's fashion store and it had Max's name over the front door. Since we're on our way to Canberra to meet him I took a picture to show him. The obvious questions I'll put to him when we meet up are (a) when did he start the business which bears his name, (b) why did he choose that line of business and (c) why locate at Bondi Junction?



I know he already owns a very large train set which hauls coal from the Central Queensland coalfields to coastal ports and he has a few mines producing iron ore and other metals, but this was new to me.

AS

2 comments:

Richard said...

He is a very lucky young man to have the rail and mining shares, presumably held in a nominee account.
By the way, does he own Max Factor, the perfume people?
Richard.

Richard said...

He is a very lucky young man to have the rail and mining shares, presumably held in a nominee account.
By the way, does he own Max Factor, the perfume people?
Richard.